Unmatched Waxing properties
MAKES THE YARN RUN LIKE A DREAM
Reseda Binder is a German Based Traditional family owned company with 10 decades of experience and with modern manufacturing facilities the company meets the demanding requirement in the field of waxing the Hosiery/Knitting Yarns.
Good Reasons for Reseda:
- Optimum waxing with low co-efficient of friction. Reduced Wax Wastages
- Runs Smoothly in Automatic Winder without any hindrance & chipping problems
- Reduced Machine & Floor Contaminations
- Enhanced Machine Efficiency in Knitting, Increased Knitting needles life
- Easily washable & can be removed without any residues
- Made of 100 % Ultimate purity Paraffin with 100 % Bio- degradable.
- Certified by Oeko-tex, Eco-Passport & GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards).
Reseda Wax Classifications & Types:
|Classifications of Reseda Wax Rolls & their Properties with Applications:|
|NATURAFIN YELLOW||Very coarse crystalline||60-62*c||12 — 14||Largely Universal, suitable for cotton , wool , Synthetics and their Blends|
|NATURAFIN ORANGE||Coarse & Very coarse crystalline||64-66*c||11 — 13||For fine and very fine yarns. Suitable for cotton, synthetics|
|NATURAFIN GREEN||Coarse crystalline||59-61*c||19 — 20||Wool,cotton,cotton blends. Recommended for larger Applications for wax , Such as wool Yarns and Bleached yarns.|
|NATURAFIN RED||Coarse crystalline||56-58*c||22 — 26||For yarns which are bleached or dyed after waxing|
|NATURAFIN BLUE||Fine crystalline||56-58*c||24 — 26||For yarns spun with soft twist or at low Yarn tension.|
|TYPE II WHITE NATURAFIN||Very coarse crystalline||59-60*c||15 — 17||Cotton and cotton blends but also for slightly raised yarn|
TeFoc made these wax rolls easily available in Coimbatore even for small lots by stocking & selling in INR.
TeFoc made Reseda’s Friction Tester available in Coimbatore for testing the Yarn Friction levels with longer sample lengths . Spinners can make use of this facility to know their friction levels in their yarn.
RESEDA’S Friction Tester
Wax particles in Yarn- Microscopic view
Friction Behaviours of Different Yarns at different volumes of Waxing.
- Black– Frictional Level of un waxed yarn which is at higher levels .
- Blue – Frictional Level of Overwaxed Yarn which is also higher due to the resistance in free movement of yarn because of higer waxing.
- Red – Frictional Levels of underwaxed yarn falls in higher side slightly lower than over waxed yarn
- Green – Optimum Waxed yarn Frictional behaviour lies between at the range of .15u( Our Reseda Waxed yarn provides the Optimum Friction).